Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just an intro to who I am.

This is the first time I have ever blogged, so you'll have to bear with me for a bit while I get the hang of things.

I also want to put a disclaimer here, if you are offended by sexual things, or anything having to do with sex, or swear words, this blg isn't for you.

I am writing this blog on things that happen to me and the people I see and the things I hear while at work. This wouldn't normally be a big deal, but I work in an 'adult store'. We rent, and sell movies and we also sell novelties and we have a small selection of lingerie, we also carry a very small selection of bongs, one hitters and stuff like that...which seems strange to me, but I'm not the owner.

I have two co-workers, R is 73 and she is awesome, she's been working there since the store opened 20yrs ago...and P who is 63, now the ages of these ladies is enough to be hilarious, but the way they talk is amazing to me...not the way you would think older ladies would talk.

I am 24yrs old, almost 25 and I have been married for almost 4yrs. We have two children, both boys, they are almost 4 and almost 2. I have been working at my job for about 6 months and it is the best job I have ever had.

This job is pretty awesome because I meet some of the weirdest people....but also some of the nicest people.

I am guessing that the people who come in to my job think that I don't see their faces or something because they tell me things that you normally wouldn't share with a stranger...which is beyond me.

I will try to post everytime that I work, but sometimes it's way too slow and nothing happens....so I hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment