Thursday, April 28, 2011

Apparently boots are sexy.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Been a little busy lately.

Yesterday I wore my boots to work...I love boots, so since it was raining and my favorite shoes are falling apart I wore some boots.

Well, I was putting the movies back on the shelf and a customer was walking behind me and he made a sound....between a moan and a groan. I turned around to see what was wrong and he said....sexy boots...after that I took them off and walked around in my socks for the rest of the night...it was gross!!!!

Here's the boots I wore.

3 comments:

  1. OMG thats to funny. I cant wait to read more about the crazy shit that happens at your work. On a side not those boots are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weirdo. lol Hopefully, one of these days I can make it up there. Then I can be in one of your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You work in a sex shop LOL... so yeah, I'd expect a few "sexy" comments here and there. Even if it was just on your outfits or hair style or whatever, ya know?

    ReplyDelete