Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday May 3rd, 2011

Yesterday one of the very first customers I had was a guy, who I'm guessing has never been in a place like this. He seemed very nervous and confused and then finally he asked me for help...he couldn't pick something out him self so I helped him. He eventually picked something called 'The Matador' which is a vibrating cock ring, the part that touches the clit looks like a bull...hence the name, here is a pic of it...looks interesting to me, lol.. 

 
 
Here is a really crappy picture of a customer who came in tonight...I wish I could have gotten a better pic, because she was dressed like a hooker and I am almost 100% postive she was high on something. I mean people don't normally behave that way, you know? She said she works at this topless club that's close to here, it's funny though because they have to wear bandaids on their nipples...so I'm not sure how topless that really is. That's why she was here, she was buying clothes, however in my opinion she really should have been buying clothes somewhere else....her butt cheeks were hanging out...I almost puked....seriously!!!!

**I REMOVED THE PICTURE I HAD POSTED BECAUSE SOMEONE CALLED MY COWORKERS AND TOLD THEM ABOUT THE PIC. EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T ILLEGAL BECAUSE IT WAS JUST HER BACKSIDE, I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLES.**

1 comment:

  1. First off I have to say you have the best job ever. Now as for the wanna be blonde I would have handed her a box of band-aids hello kitty band-aids at that. Why buy close if you are just going to take them off from what I can see she would be more suited to find what she was looking for in a trash can.

    ReplyDelete